How to set up A Record for your domain or subdomain
These records are used to point domains or subdomains to IP addresses. An A Record is one of the most fundamental types of DNS record you can create because it connects a domain name that is easy to remember, to an internet address.
You use an A Record when you want to connect to an external service or IP address such as 188.8.131.52. Assuming you are using cPanel to manage your DNS, you can create an A Record to be used within the Worx application, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your cPanel Account.
- Under the "Domains" section, click on the "Zone Editor" icon.
- Search or Select your domain from the list provided and click on the + A RECORD button.
- Enter the desired name e.g. sms.uwaziimobile.com
- Enter the Worx IP address i.e. 184.108.40.206
- Press the ADD AN A RECORD button to save your changes.